- To pursue excellence through hard-work and honest efforts.
- To inculcate values through fellowship, friendship and fear of God.
- To produce torch bearers with global outlook, international understanding and impeccable character through our exemplary faculty.
The school motto ‘Seek Excellence’ is the clarion call for scholars at The Rajas International School. We encourage our learners to discover their passion and decide their goals in life. We encourage them to find the joys of learning and make life a very mindful and meaningful experience. We help students discover who they really are and enable them to do what they love.
- A balanced appreciation of all cultures
- A sense of integrity, morals, ethics and honesty
- Awareness of the environment and eco balance
- A concern for the less fortunate, deprived and down trodden
- Awareness of human rights and democratic values
- An empathetic person with a secular mindset
- A creative and curious mind with an adventurous spirit
- A leadership model with team spirit and fair play
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLE: GREAT
Ethos of The Rajas International School is encapsulated in the acronym GREAT encompassing the following 5 elements:
- Growth: Developing a mindset that encourages exploration and risk-taking.
- Radiance: Being a beacon that radiates positive attitude that contributes to building up one another.
- Empathy: Appreciating different perspectives and feelings of others.
- Abundance: Adopting an attitude of giving and sharing with the community.
- Truth: Cultivating a mind of intellectual curiosity and discernment.